The plants, where we have set up the micro Algae based ETP plants where chemical free neutralization isobserved, are…..
- SNAP Natural and Alginate Products Limited, Tamilnadu
- Inlet pH varies around 1.7and Reactor Tank pH stable at 8.
This leads to complete elimination of chemicals and savings of Rs. 50 lacs/year in Caustic Soda Expenses.
- Hettich India Pvt. Ltd, Gujarat
- Inlet pH varies between 1 to 4 and Reactor Tank pH stable at 8.
- Pasupati Acrylon Ltd, Uttar Pradesh
- Inlet pH is around 3 and Outlet pH is around 8.
- Atul Ltd , Gujarat
- Inlet pH is around 2 to 4. Outlet pH stable at 8.5.
- Gujarat Agrochem Ltd , Gujarat
- Inlet pH at 4 – 12. Tank pH at 8.5.
- Yuti Textiles Process Pvt Ltd, Maharashtra
- Inlet pH at 12-14. Outlet pH at 9. Savings to client of Rs. 1 crore in HCl Expenses.
- Ramky Environ Engineers Limited, Telangana
- Inlet pH varies around 3 and the tank pH stables around 7.5.